exam and test week .

Saturday, August 21, 2010


Look at this dungun beach ??
gorgeous kn ??
but my life here is not so gorgeous at that sea .


salammmm !
hey ash ! how r u dude ??
everything good ??
adoi , this 3 days been the most busiee~errrss day in ma life .
hahah .
adoi .study non stop !
NEXT WEEK !
HELL DAY IS COMING !
test , test ,test !
damn !
x ready lg neh !
hahah . please dude !
pray for me okay ??
wish me all the best .
seriously .
bout the test is like no probs but stay here in ganu .
adoi no life la .
seriously .
everything is too too far.
feelin like changing campus but heyyy.
i think is okay .
just gonna be patient here.
no probs .
=D
pray for me .
always smile to get ourself happy and cheer mood right ??
plus today im with ma old friends already back as mates !
damn happy
so no probs .
mates we are . btw , today .
i one of ma best day ever .
why ??
2nite .
2am , Xavi hernandez !
hahaha .
finally my brotha is back .
happiness in ma life is back !
hope barcaa can comeback from 2 goal down .
=D
btw , bout my exam.
i thinking later after my break fasting going to study until 11pm .
then going to watch football .
=D
okay ash !
see you 2morrow okay ??
hope 2morrow gonna be a bright day for me .
aminnn .
=D

0 comments: