Dreaming . =D

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

salam ~

heyy Ash , Good Eve (at 11pm now , blum tido kn ? ).
how r u dude ??

hahaha .
something stupidooo happen tadi . haha .
adoi .
just now , I went to my english class .
only fareez was there in the class , I was thinkin me in him are the early arrival in the class , haha .
afta 15 min chit chat , all of a sudden , something popup in ma mind .

hahaha . you know what ??
last week my lecturer mention bout goin to another new class at block Jasmin , hahaha .
me and fareez was thinkin at each other and we are like ( " coldplay - Speed of Sound " )
hahaha . 2 of the cute lil cheetah running to dewan jasmin . hahaha .
masuk2 class , Supriseeee !hahaha .
damn the class was like full house ! and we r like " sir , sorry sir , just now are sir , uhm ? hahah "

then the sir said , dreaming ah boy ?? dreaming ??
hahaha .adoii .1 blast at ma head ! booommm !
haha.
apa lg , jalan slow2 , muka tnduk seat behind la .
hahah .adoi .damn funny , then the class start . Im like focus and studyin until class end .
then slowly walk back home , rasa mcm depressed . why ??

I saw people came out from the mosque , adoi . bestnyeee smyg terawih .
I cant go for today , why ??
got night class la .
haih .sigh*
nahh . is okay .2morrow im going ! yay !
that its for now .
Hope 2morrow 1st day Ramadhan gonna be brilliant !
inshallah !
Salam Ramadhan ya Ash !
nuniteee ! =D
salam ~

0 comments: