Thursday, September 23, 2010

what happen today ? Haha . Super story ! Haha .
1st . X buat my acc. Quiz but done my math quiz perfectly !
;-D
acc quiz next week buat . Gudluck to me . adoi , then blik from class , rent a car for 3 hour . Run wild g k.t then tgk tiket price goin holiday dkt pulau redang for 1 day . Guess what ? Maybe im going alone ! Yay ! But sadly , lari bajet daa .haha , frustrated ! Haha , adoi ,then pa lg , singgah mcd dol ! Mcd ! Mcd ! Haha , finally ! Heaven callin . Spicy chicken mcdeluxe la baby . Its been a while didnt feel the mcdeluxe heaven , then check the time , oh shit ! 4.45pm , i got football training at 5.45pm . Run quickly back to that rent car and said ' run like a wind ' and ' drive like a mad man ' haha . Trust me . 30min . Dungun - k.t . ! Record babe ! Im flying high ! Then sampai dungun straight away dgn bju kolar , jeans and kasut . Trus run into the field and changes bju suma and puff , finally ! My house of entertainment . A field with 2 post at 2 corner each And guess what !? With less fitness strength i stil manage to perform at my best ! Coach quite suprised ! Thx u allah , u make me sad in other part of life but u make my life with a brilliant smile in this part . Then afta done everything , back in ma room , bath and now at kapas cafe , just bought mocha ice blended . Yummy !

0 comments: