Uitm ! Give Me A Lil Bit of Room and Freedom Plz ! Assignment and Class ? sigh !

Thursday, July 15, 2010






Lalalalalala
. Hello my sweet Ashblueberry ! how r u la blog ?

i miss u so much . Adoi . in pain la right now . You know , class just started for 2 weeks and im feeling like is already going 2 years ni !

Haih , can u help me in this Ashblueberry ? adoi .try to give me some spirit to study well .
At 1st , Dungun was heaven but Uitm Dungun ? Uitm Dungun is like duhhhh ! adoi . speechless . Actually , here is not so bad la but part 1 like me ? no transport lg ? adoi . hell no ! superb bored okay + entertainment here ? adoi . hahaha . fuhh ! Not even 1 place we can call as entertainment ! adoi .

What I Can Do To go away back to the place that we called as C.I.T.Y ? haha . I must score good grade for my exam 3 Sem Direct ! then going to do my fast track section ! Will be back in City Of Light in No Time ! hahaha .


Wish me Luck Ashblueberry ! Love Yea Blogspot !

0 comments: