2 . 1 . 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

As usual , at 6am . Me with my dad n mum straight away when to subang airport , im goin back to go tho , class goin to start today at 3.1.2011 , me n parents bfast at kopitiam in airport , the price is quite expensivf tho but we r to hungry , so ( makan saja la ) , then afta i reached tganu airport , my sweet gorgeous akak elyn dtg pick up . Im so happy tho , that is the 1st time i met her ,the we when bfast , then she send me to the bus stop , i took a bus back to dungun , then settle some hostel stuff , then am in tho , afta done everything , i went to mydin to buy some food n stationery stuff . At 10pm at night , i went to my bestie room , see him n chit chat for a while then back to my room sleep . I even didnt watch my best team in the world play yesterday . Today is my 1st day of class , hope its gona be awesome

0 comments: